Premier of South Australia and Member for Dunstan
Steven Marshall is South Australia’s 46th Premier. He was elected to the South Australian Parliament for his local area in 2010, and was re-elected at the 2014 and 2018 elections to his local seat.
Australia’s Chief Scientist
Dr Finkel commenced as Australia’s eighth Chief Scientist in January 2016. Prior to his appointment, he served as President of the Australian Academy of Technology and Engineering (ATSE), and for eight years as Chancellor of Monash University.
Bart Biebuyck is the Executive Director of the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU), a public-private partnership aiming at facilitating the deployment of fuel cells and hydrogen technologies in Europe.
U.S. Department of Energy
Dr Laura Hill is Project Manager in the Safety, Codes and Standards (SCS) Program at the Department of Energy’s Fuel Cell Technologies Office, managing such activities as the Hydrogen Safety Panel, quantitative risk assessment, fuel quality and hydrogen behaviour R&D.
Tokyo Gas Company Limited | Green Ammonia Consortium
Mr Shigeru (Sam) Muraki is the Executive Advisor to Tokyo Gas Company and the Executive Vice President of the Green Ammonia Consortium.
Hyundai Motor Group
Dr. Jeon joined Hyundai Motor Group as a fuel cell control engineer in 2003. He contributed to developing the Tucson ix35 Fuel Cell, which was the world’s first commercial production FCEV.
Thorsten Herbert has been advancing the market preparation of hydrogen and fuel cell technology at the National Organization for Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology (NOW) GmbH in Berlin since November 2008.
- Dr Andrei Tchouvelev – Chair ISO/TC 197
- Nick Barilo – Director, Center for Hydrogen Safety
- Jay Keller – Consultant to US Department of Energy
- Ian McCluskey – Head of Technical and Policy, Institution of Gas Engineers and Managers
- Keith Owen – H21 Strategy Manager and Head of Systems Development & Energy Strategy, NGN
- Dr. Chris LaFleur – Program Lead, Hydrogen Safety, Codes and Standards, Sandia National Laboratories
- Marco Cavriani – Central Director of Prevention and Technical Safety, Italian National Fire Brigade Corps