The objectives of the International Association for Hydrogen Safety HySafe are to:
– Promote cost effective, coordinated research in the field of hydrogen safety,
– Create and maintain a forum for communication between stakeholders,
– Facilitate the coordination, maintenance and future development of competitive and innovative infrastructure for hydrogen safety research in Europe,
– Transfer knowledge from research to education and training, by providing integrated resources for the training and continuing education of engineers, scientists and other stakeholders,
– Effectively disseminate knowledge via communication/information platforms to all stakeholders, thus contributing to public acceptance of a hydrogen economy, and
– Provide support to funding agencies, industry, RCS organisations, etc., in the field of hydrogen safety.